Four peaches with feta cheese
Grilled peaches, in a honey-balsamic glaze, with feta cheese – what could be more syrupy and sweet?
- 3 teaspoons honey
- 3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 4 peaches, pitted and halved
- mild feta cheese (or another sheepsmilk cheese if you prefer)
1. Mix together honey and balsamic vinegar in a small bowl. Taste and adjust accordingly.
2. Brush peaches with glaze. Set aside for about 10-15mins until you are ready to grill.
3. Heat up a grill pan or a griddle. (I started off from low heat to warm through the peaches initially and then raised to medium to get the grill marks and the caramelization).
4. Grill peaches on each side until tender, ‘basting’ with glaze as you go along.
5. Remove from heat, set on a platter and crumble feta cheese in the middle of each peach half. Enjoy warm!