Nothing like doing a last-minute guide actually at the last minute!
- Set of Hay mugs to cheer up that afternoon coffee or tea ($50)
- A chic yet handy everyday tote in a smoky shade of pink ($50)
- These pleasingly retro low tops in sumptuous leather ($268)
- Chocolate, of course! Cannot go wrong with chocolate ($15.99)
- An unusual saffron & citrus perfume that will strike up a conversation ($48)
- Subtle, chic dot earrings that are sure to please ($138)
Lots of lovely ideas in here – as ever, some are affiliate links but I truly love each product!
And if you’re looking for ideas for Mother’s Day brunch at home, here are some of my annual favorites brunch and dessert ideas.
Leave a Reply