One of the best things about a new season is starting fresh. Whether it’s with lighter foods, spring blooms, or a new wardrobe and new table accessories, remember to always live colorfully.
- Indie Lee Brightening Cleanser to freshen up for spring ($32).
- Ulla Johnson sandals – on my wishlist – in this very current shade of pink ($330).
- Clare V “oyster bar” flat clutch, also comes in a variety of colors. ($215)
- Tin Can Studios – my new favorite flower studio in Red Hook, Brooklyn.
- Maille acacia honey & orange blossom mustard just in time for the season ($12).
- Herbivore hair mists to keep your hair smelling like flowers – my favorite is rose ($12).
- Madewell denim tote, perfect for visits to the beach or to the flower market ($45).
- Menu concrete bowl – on sale! – so perfect for food photography ($39.95).
- Casetify phone case in my favorite shades of marble and copper ($40).
- Aux Merveilleux de Fred – delectable pastries light as air; my favorite is cherry ($5.80).
Download the pdf of the shopping guide here.