No campfire at home? No problem! These skillet s’mores will be ready in just a few minutes under the broiler, and are a classic summer treat for the whole family to enjoy.
I was gifted some Stuffed Puffs, and they are so perfect for making these s’mores! The chocolate is already inside the marshmallow – I know, it’s genius! – so, all you need to do is stack them snugly inside the skillet or cast iron pan before going into the oven. Then, scoop and dip.
Other fun variations would be adding a layer of caramel or coconut flakes!
Author: Saffron & Honey
Recipe type: Dessert
It's never been easier to make s'mores in your oven!
- 0.5 package of original Stuffed Puffs
- chocolate Graham Crackers
- Preheat oven to 475F (or to broil setting). In a skillet or deep cast iron pan, stack the marshmallows swirl side up very snugly - you want them to melt into each other!
- Bake for approximately 5 minutes until browned and gooey.
- Dip in the graham crackers and scoop those s'mores!
Perfectly melted chocolate and marshmallow – what could be better? Made for sharing and cozy evenings at home.
I WANT some of that!?
Karen (Back Road Journal) says
Stuffed Puffs, who knew? Come winter they would be good topping a hot chocolate as well.
That’s a great idea, Karen!