Welcome to s&h’s first holiday gift guide!
I’m so excited to share some of my favorite things & ideas for lovely presents for the chic foodie travelers in your lives.
1. The girls of Flower Girl NYC are not only great gals, but also make the most wonderful and creative floral arrangements around. Take your best friend to a class, if you are in New York, or just indulge your mom with a handmade soap. For Friend/Mom
2. I love Kusmi tea, though it can be hard to find here in the US. The Paris rose green tea and the fruity Anastasia black tea are favorites, and the tins are gorgeous. For Friend/Host
3. This is my new favorite thing – the Mighty Purse is a great travel companion and charges your phone on the go. For Mom
4. I met Dina and Wendy at the Basilica Farm+Flea where I purchased their absolutely stunning Foraging&Feasting book – part cookbook, part illustrated reference volume. I’m so happy that they recently won the Independent Publishers’ Gold Medal. For Friend/Cook
5. For an avid traveller, here is a travel guide set for those eager to explore Europe on a bike (useful for those traveling along on foot too!). London, Barcelona, Copenhagen… I’m getting itchy travel feet. For Dad
6. Virginia Ruth handcrafts these handkerchiefs – which also double as chic cloth napkins! – in Tennessee. For Dad/Host
7. This L’Occitane advent calendar is full of bubbly Provençal and Paris-themed treats. For Friend/Daughter/Niece
9. Crown Maple in Dover Plains, NY makes amazing syrups, but also maple sugar pearls for holiday baking and sweet treats like these maple-glazed nuts. They can package it all up for you into a ready gift set too. For Host/Cook/Everyone
10. And a splurge for yourself: Subscription service OuiPlease will deliver a box of hand-picked French goodies to your door six times a year. Volume 1 is themed “Paris, I Miss You,” which is true, bien sur.